Friday, December 25, 2009

Head Wound Wind Up

So I have never been concussed before, and I must say, it is quite distressing! Didn't realize how much I depended upon my brain til I bruised the damn thing!
I'm saying whacked out crap and acting in ways I would normally never. Guess I'm lucky I'm not deceased, though!!
Apparently the effects last for about a month... FUN TIMES. :|
Not looking forward to being wonky for another three weeks or so... not at ALL.
I keep having dizzy spells, too.
Supreme suckage.
I really don't have much else to add other than I seem to be extremely lucky And Unlucky at the same time-weird.

UPDATE - Staples feel really weird as they are yanked out. And I have a tiny weal that may be permanent. And People Don't Like Gory Bloody pictures of stained pretty blond hair. ;)
And you occasionally faint. And DO NOT hang upside down. EVEN for a second.

No comments:

Post a Comment